OIL BASICS CLASSES: Introduction to essential oils. Topics include basic concepts and an overview of uses, applications, conditions.
- Hands-on demonstration on how to use therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Examples for everyday use of oils and supplements to replace items in your medicine cabinet.
- Solutions for your most common ailments; e.g., pain headaches, restless sleep, comforting of overactive kids, digestion, and more.
COST: No charge
MAKE-AND-TAKE CLASSES: Hands-on instruction on how to make your own natural products with Young Living Oils; e.g., bath salts, sugar scrubs, etc.
- Classes require pre-registration. [See below.]
- Supplies: All supplies included.
- Pre-made items also available for purchase.
COST: Based on items you choose to make.
CLASS DURATION: 1 hour
- Make-and-Take: Thur . Feb 7, 2019 @ 6:30p
PLEASE RSVP BELOW.
NOTE: All dates are subject to change (due to inclement weather) and will be updated on A New You’s Facebook Page.
LOCATION: A New You Spa | 3080 Cedar Crest Court | Dubuque, IA | [Next door to CrossFit]
LEADING THE CLASSES:
- Lisa Martin is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Reiki II Practitioner who specializes in pain management. She enjoys sharing her passion for health by providing essential oil classes, one-on-one consultations, and participating in health fairs.
- Casey Stoffel.
- Kaylee Demmer.
RSVP: Young Living Essential Oils Class
health + wellness