Permanent Eye Liner
Techniques and Applications
LASH LINE ENHANCEMENT
Involves tattooing a thin black line along the top lash line to create the illusion of fuller, darker, thicker lashes. The result is a natural, eye-opening effect.
UPPER AND LOWER EYELINER
Pigment that is placed along the lash line to create the appearance of eyeliner.
UPPER EYELINER ONLY
A thicker line for your TOP lashes ONLY.
BOTTOM EYELINER ONLY
A thicker line for your BOTTOM lashes ONLY.
Post Treatment Considerations:
- WITHIN 90 DAYS | Post-Treatment Touch-Up (replacement of loss of pigment ONLY) included.
- FROM 90 DAYS TO 365 DAYS | | Add-ons (e.g, thickening, color enhancements, etc.); upcharged at 50% of above price listing.
Permanent (eyeliner) makeup, aka “an eyeliner tattoo,” is a treatment that replaces the need to wear cosmetic eyeliner. This specialized tattooing technique applies ink along the lashline creating the appearance of eyeliner. [While the ink itself is permanent, it will need to be touched up every 3-5 years.]
A thin line that sits at the root of your lashes, a lash line enhancement gives the illusion of a fuller lash line. So, there is minimal visibility of the eyeliner (just like with a typical cosmetic eyeliner) when your eye is shut Although this particular technique doesn’t necessarily replace the look of a full eyeliner, it offers just enough coloration at the base of your lashes so that eyeliner isn’t needed.
We LOVE the benefits of Permanent Makeup, ranging from …
- Not needing to wear eyeliner anymore (if you regularly wear it as part of your beauty routine) to
- Enhancing your eye shape to
- Lasting between 2 and 5 years, before needing a touch-up to
- Not needing eyelashes for this procedure. It’s the perfect treatment option (to enhance the eye area) for those with sparse lashes, hair loss, and/or alopecia.
Beautiful coloration at your lash line! But best of all, it’s permanent! You’ll LOVE waking up not having to do your makeup!
- Please avoid any caffeine beverages (coffee, tea, sodas) the day of your appointment.
- No lash lifts, lash tints for 4 weeks prior to scheduled appointment.
- No growth serums containing BIMATOPROST Ophthalmic solutions. [This would be found in Rodan & Fields Lash Serum and Latisse Lash Serum.]
- Lash extensions must be removed prior to appointment and cannot be worn for eight (8) weeks after the appointment.
- If you’ve had previous permanent makeup work done by someone else.
- If you’re interested in a wing-type eyeliner or cat eyes.
- If you currently have lash extensions.
- If you ‘re pregnant or breast-feeding.
- If you’re wearing contact lenses.
- If you have glaucoma.
- 1ST HOUR: Pat the area with a clean tissue repeatedly.
- DAYS 1-5: Apply a thin layer of Aquaphor (provided by your artist) with a cotton swab three times per day.
- DAYS 1-7: Using your fingertips, gently wash the area with mild soap and water. [Do this morning AND evening.]
- Do not use a washcloth or anything abrasive on your tattoo.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattoo.
- Avoid direct sunlight and tanning beds for two (2) weeks!
- Avoid hot tubs, steam rooms, saunas, public pools, and ocean/river water during the healing process.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact A New You at 563.552.7082.
If there is an emergency, please contact your regular physician or 911.