- Full treatment: $150
- Express treatment: $85
- Exfoliation and skin tone brightening delivers a radiant, glowing and firmed complexion.
- Tightens and firms the skin.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Revitalizes dull skin.
- Softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Optimal absorption of revitalizing nutrients.
- Innovative patented oxygen therapy for cellular improvement.
- Suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Fast and effective treatment for special events.
THE OxyGeneo FACIAL
Similar to the natural hot springs effect, the OxyGeneo Facial is the world’s first system that significantly accelerates the absorption and optimal utilization of nutrients by the skin combining exfoliation, nutrient infusion, and oxygenation from within.
This 3-in-1 Super Facial combines:
Exfoliation. Similar to microdermabrasion, OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients. OxyGeneo™ is safe on all skin tones and can treat sensitive skin without any irritation.
Infusion. OxyGeneo™ deeply cleans the skin while creating a chemical reaction between the patented Capsugen™ capsule and OxyGeneo™ nutrient-rich gels, plus any of your optional skincare serums. This chemical reaction produces countless CO2-rich bubbles which gently burst on the skin’s surface, while essential nutrients and antioxidants are infused deeply into the skin. Through ultrasound, skin permeability is increased for maximum infusion of essential nutrients.
Oxygenation. OxyGeneo™ treatments produce a CO2-rich environment on the skin’s surface, creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the treated area. This natural oxygenation results in an increase of capillary blood flow and metabolism of essential skin nutrients in the skin.
Due to various potential contraindications (e.g., cold sores, certain acne conditions), we require a consultation prior to this service being performed. If there are no contraindications — and if appointment times are available — we can often schedule same-day appointments (consultation + treatment) for first-time clients.
During a consultation, we’ll …
- Review this professional service (and other treatment options) and how they will help with your skin issues.
- Recommend products that will benefit your specific skin condition and type.
- Discuss the importance of maintenance and home care after your treatment.
[This 30-minute, complimentary consultation is the perfect starting point for the best skin of your life: healthy, glowing, luminous.]
healthy skin = beautiful skin