PRICING | single sessions + pre-paid packages
|Single + Packages||Pricing|
Microdermabrasion is one of the top five most requested nonsurgical, noninvasive cosmetic procedures in the U.S. And it’s easy to see why. It’s perfect for so many body areas and skin issues: face, neck, back, stretch marks, feet.
- It treats a variety of conditions without chemicals, laser, surgery or extended periods of irritation and redness.
- It restores the skin’s youthful appearance.
- It also successfully treats skin conditions such as:
- Rough, textured skin; e.g., rough heels and callouses
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Fine lines, wrinkles in the neck area
- Clogged pores
- Acne and scarring on the back area
- Rosacea or hyperpigmentation
- Post-acne, post-surgical and post-traumatic scarring
- Stretch marks; e.g., helps them fade and blend out
- Hypopigmentation through blending
[A New You offers the Crystal form of microdermabrasion.]
Crystal is the most popular form of microdermabrasion in today’s marketplace. Electroplated wands deliver a jet of fine mineral crystals creating gentle skin exfoliation. The outcome: a perfect and consistent microderm revealing smooth, rejuvenated, silky skin.
Learn more: MegaPeel EX Microdermabrasion [on TalkPhilly | CBS Philadelphia]
healthy skin = beautiful skin