PRICING | single session + pre-paid packages
3-Session Package 6-Session Package 10-Session Package
Complete Face Treatment (50″)
ATX-NAT Face Treatment (50″)
Hands Treatment (20-30″)
Quick Face Treatment (25-35″)
Face + Hand Treatments
Peel Away the Years! JetPeel is a non-invasive multi-step infusion system that delivers immediately visible results without downtime or skin irritation. A customizable treatment program and ideal for all skin types and skin conditions, it improves overall skin health and has been shown to effectively remedy:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loose skin
- Acne and blackheads
- Uneven skin tones
- Enlarged pores
- Oily and congested skin
- Sun damage
- Signs of aging
4 steps to beautiful skin:
- Exfoliation. A supersonic jet stream of water and oxygen gently removes natural skin debris, exfoliates dead skin cells, oxygenates the tissue, and stimulates micro-circulation and lymphatic drainage.
- Peel. The 3-D peel infuses natural alpha hydroxy, glycolic and salicylic acids as well as vitamins ad aloe vera deep into the skin for a gentle but effective peel without the typical post-peel scaling.
- Extraction. JetPeel’s patented vacuum handpiece gently cleans out pores painlessly and effectively with just a light touch to the skin. No squeezing or scraping.
- Infusion. Bio-active skin nutrients are infused deep in the dermis via a patented jet stream. Skin nutrients are customized to specific conditions; e.g., anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, brightening.
- To lighten skin
- To moisturize dry skin
- To rejuvenate skin tone
JetPeel Treatments are performed by Kaylee Demmer, certified in JetPeel HydraDermabrasian Technology Training. NY Laser Outlet. Dr. Elena Kalashnikova.
About JetPeel technology
- The secret behind JetPeel efficacy is its delivery: a combination of speed and droplets size.
- Supersonic speed (200mt/sec) + precise micronization into microscopic droplets of the liquids allows the penetration of the actives into the deep layers of the skin.
- Always effective — but never aggressive — because the handpiece never touches the skin.
healthy skin = beautiful skin