“… a spa for your feet!”
PRICING | 30-minute single sessions + 30-minute packages
|Ionic Foot Detox||Cost|
|1 30-Minute Single Session||$25|
- Single Session: $25 for a 30-minute session.
- Package Special: Buy four ($100) … get 5th session free.
This relaxing, 30-minute treatment involves immersing the feet in warm water, infused with special additives, and is designed to remove toxins from your body. Within minutes, toxins are drawn out of your body from the thousands of pores in your feet, leaving you feeling rejuvenated, restored, and revitalized.
Foot detoxes are becoming more and more popular as a way to rid the body of harmful toxins … potential toxins that can range from impurities in the air to chemicals in your home.
Advocates of this treatment say that a foot detox may also be beneficial by:
- balancing the body’s pH
- increasing vitality
- reducing inflammation
- boosting mood
- relieving stress
- rejuvenating skin
- increasing immunity to illness
- facilitating recovery time from illness or injury
- aiding weight loss
- improving heart health
- destroying harmful microorganisms
Some personal experiences and online comments about the value of an Ionic Foot Detox:
- “Relaxing … and your feet feel great. There is a noticeable difference regarding aches and pains in the entire body.”
- “I use it to assist in detoxifying the body. It never seems to amaze me what the water looks like after each use … and your feet feel so refreshed.”
- “There was some swelling in my left knee and it was painful to walk. No swelling the next day and almost pain-free. Now I can start my workout again.”
- “It really works. So pleased. Am 73.”
What the change in water color means …
You’ll likely see various colors after your foot detox session. The discoloration in the water will show both the impurities in the water and the toxins in your body, so the color changes may vary from session to session. If you also drink alkaline water and continue using the ionic foot detox, you may notice a different (lighter) shade of water discoloration. This may mean that your body has reached a certain point where it has been freed of toxins by a significant percentage.
Questions? Ask either Kaylee or Kat for more information.
Disclaimer. This service is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or those individuals with a pacemaker. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. Services described here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results will vary. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.