PRICING FOR INFRARED SAUNA
Single Sessions | bamboo carbon towel + wrap + bottled water included
|Minutes||1 person||+ 2nd person*|
*ONLY with Single Sessions.
30-Minute Pre-Paid Packages | one-year expiration | bamboo carbon towel + wrap + bottled water included
|No. of Packages||1 person||+ 2nd person*|
*per session (at time of session).
Infrared sauna for empowered wellness.
A New You Studio is committed to offering services that empower you to improve your quality of life. An infrared sauna is a powerful offering of a healthy, life-supporting service for you. Nine (9) heaters provide the most effective, highest quality — and quantity — of near-infrared, mid-infrared, and far-infrared heat available. [And the design produces virtually no EMF.]
YOUR SESSION | what to expect and how to prepare
Check in at A New You Studio and provide any needed information.
- Hydrate to prepare for an increase in core body temperature. Drink plenty of water before you arrive at your appointment. [Complimentary bottled water is also available in every private room at A New You Studio. You may choose to bring your own water as well.]
- You will be shown to a relaxing, private room.
- A New You provides towels for your use + wraps/gowns to wear.
- Disrobe to your level of comfort. Men typically wear workout clothing; women typically wear workout shorts and a tank top or sports bra. Or, for the most effective and comfortable option, choose our specially-designed Bamboo Carbon Body Wrap, which provides just enough coverage to remain modest, but does not contain too much material.
- The session will be tailored to YOU. [Suggested sessions are 30-45 minutes.]
- A timer will indicate when the session is complete.
- At that time, sit up and re-acclimate yourself before standing, exit the Sauna.
- Dry off with a Bamboo Carbon towel. Cool down naturally. [Do NOT shower within an hour of your session.]
- Place the towel in the basket, get dressed and exit the room.
- Make sure you hydrate with water immediately following your session and for the remainder of the day.
THE BENEFITS OF INFRARED SAUNA
An infrared sauna is designed to promote a natural, deep detoxifying sweat and offers clinically-proven benefits like:
- Detoxification. The sauna generates a sweat 7x more detoxifying than a traditional sauna. Sweating is good for you. It’s the body’s safe and natural way to heal and stay healthy. Sunlighten far infrared sauna detoxification happens by heating the body directly, causing a rise in core temperature. This results in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
- Relaxation. Our saunas have been designed to encourage the purest form of relaxation and stress-reduction. Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. You’ll feel relaxed while receiving an invigorating deep-tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
- Weight Loss. Studies have shown a 30-minute infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories. [As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output, and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.]
- Heart Health. Our heaters have been clinically shown to reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Pain Relief. Researchers have found therapeutic benefits to back, neck and arthritis pain from continuous use of infrared heat therapy. Infrared sauna heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared sauna heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
- Lower Blood Pressure. Sunlighten infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows that infrared sauna use a couple of times a week lowers blood pressure.
- Skin Purification/Anti-Aging. Improve your skin’s appearance with regular use. Open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring. Infrared heat therapy helps acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions or cuts. It also reduces wrinkles, makes skin look radiant, firms and improves skin tone and elasticity. Near-infrared wavelengths are great for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin and stimulate collagen production. Far infrared wavelengths target deeper down, removing toxins that can have a negative impact on your skin.
- Improved Circulation. Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use — especially in the mid-infrared range — can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Cell Health/Immunity. Stay healthy with the natural preventative properties of this exclusive LED near-infrared heating technology. Near-infrared light therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- Wound Healing. Advanced LED near-infrared technology has the unique ability to heal wounds faster and minimalize scarring.
What an infrared sauna treatment can mean for you
- It’s a way to help you achieve your wellness goals.
- It’s a way to encourage you to develop a healthy lifestyle.
- It’s a way to maintain vitality for the long-term.
Why you need infrared sauna and how it works
The problem is with toxins. It’s estimated that more than 80% of illnesses have causes rooted in personal environments or lifestyles. In modern society, we can do very little to reduce exposure to toxins in the air we breathe and the food we eat. Sauna detoxification has received significant mainstream attention due to a movement toward self-directed, more natural treatments.
The natural act of sweating is just one way the body regulates itself. Very simply, sweating allows one to heal and remain healthy.
Infrared sauna FAQs
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
health + wellness