- All skincare treatments are performed by a licensed esthetician.
- All facials can be customized to meet your specific skincare requirements.
- All facials include face, shoulder, neck massage; hand-arm massage or foot-leg massage; scalp massage.
- Duration: 50-75 minutes.
Tranquility Facial | $65
The essential New You facial. Designed to relax and hydrate the skin.
Eternal Youth Facial |$85
A lush facial focusing on the unique issues of maturing skin. Formulated with vitamins and nutrients.
Beautifying Facial | $85
A curative, therapeutic facial. Designed to aid in the control of acne-prone skin conditions.
Cherry Enzyme Facial |$85
Exfoliating enzyme that brightens and smooths damaged skin.
Cherry Enzyme with Opti Resurfacing |$200
Opti Resurfacing Facial | $150
Acne + Rosacea Complex (Full-Face Facial) | $60
Acne + Rosacea Complex (Spot Treatment) | $30
Focused-Area Skin Treatments
Add Extractions to any Facial | +$25
Professional removal of acne and skin imperfections — blackheads (open comedones), whiteheads (closed comedones), milia — for a clearer, smoother complexion.
About A NEW YOU Skin Care
The speed of life often causes stress and fatigue. We know. Let us pamper you with our Afterglow skincare regimen and amenities. You’ll discover a new level of relaxation and renewal for both body and soul. Choose from a wide range of skincare options: essential and customized skin treatments (facials + other focused areas), facial and body waxing, extractions, chemical peels, microdermabrasian, LED phototherapy, or a JetPeel treatment.
All services by appointment.
We invite same-day inquiries. When there’s availability, we’re happy to schedule an appointment time for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s the difference between a facial and a skin treatment?
- A facial is something you indulge in, a pampering. It’s very good.
- A skin treatment is more. A skin treatment is specific to your skin, customized especially for you by a trained, expert skin therapist, to remedy any specific skin issues you may have. The difference is dramatic. The results are unequaled.
Q: How often should I have a skin treatment?
We recommend every 4-6 weeks for the most effective results. That’s the time it takes for the outer layer of skin, the epidermis, to replace itself.
Q: What is involved in a skin treatment?
Exfoliation, double cleansing, extraction (if needed), customized massage, specialized masque techniques.
Q: What results can I expect?
Skin that’s more glowing, more luminous, more hydrated. It will be in its optimum condition … your best skin ever. You’ll love the skin you’re in!
Q: What can a Dermalogica Skin Treatment do for me?
Skin Care Products
In addition to these two great skincare lines, dermalogica + glō skin beauty …
…we’ve recently added another professional product line: Corium Corrective 360°.
Corium Corrective 360° offers a unique, synergistic approach to correcting and healing the skin. The pairing of two actions — exfoliation and absorption — is designed to transform the skin. Increasing cellular turnover reduces scars, blemishes, and wrinkles to reveal smooth, bright, even-toned skin. Successful treatments have included: scars, pigmentation, dehydration, inflammation, loss of elasticity, wrinkles/aging, acne, and rosacea. Healthy, vibrant skin can become a reality.
- Celtic Sea Salts. Draws out impurities and feeds the skin. Minerals/trace minerals heal, nourish, and correct skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3). Helps with the overall functionality of the skin.
- Olive Oil. Moisturizer; skin healing.
- Ethyl Acetate. A solvent that helps with the dead skin removal process.
- Lipoic Acid. An antioxidant that helps with the overall functionality of the skin.
- Aloe Vera. Healing; anti-inflammatory; soothes itching, helps restore skin.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract. A toner that cleanses, cools, and moisturizes.
healthy skin = beautiful skin