PRICING | single sessions + pre-paid packages
starting at $65
Chemical Exfoliation (Peel) | A facial exfoliation, this treatment aids in resurfacing the skin surface and stimulating cell turnover. [See available treatments below.]
“At A New You Spa, we’re big fans of chemical exfoliators. They’re easy on our skin and give us that dewy glow we’re always yearning for.”
The Glycolic Peel | for mature skin
- is a chemical exfoliant that promotes the repair and regeneration of the skin,
- improves the appearance of aging and uneven textures and skin tones, and
- contains antioxidants that preserve the skin’s natural moisturizing capabilities, strengthen capillaries and are anti-inflammatory.
The Salicylic Peel | for oily, acne-prone skin
- is recommended to treat the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes acne,
- directly dissolves the keratin plugs,
- regulates the skin cells,
- is an antiseptic , anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial exfoliant that deeply cleanses pores, heals acne, and rejuvenates the skin, and
- is an excellent treatment for grade II and III acne, sun-damaged, hyper-pigmentation and aging skin.
This treatment smoothes and improves texture and is a suitable treatment protocol for blackheads and whiteheads.
The Lactic Peel | for dehydrated, dry skin
- is designed for those who need effective regenerative treatments without aggressive after effects,
- inhibits cell regeneration while replenishing skin with much-needed hydration, and
- enables the skin to slough off the deadened skin layers and stimulate fresh, healthy skin cells.
The Lactic Peel is excellent for re-texturing acne scarring, hyper-pigmentation, environmentally damaged, and dehydrated skin.
The Enzyme Peel | for sensitive skin
The Jessner Peel | for mature, not-sensitive skin
healthy skin = beautiful skin